Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just ‘cuz
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 real eggs
- a little coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- First, baked your sweet potato. Here’s a simple method that I use: pierce the sweet potato several times with a fork. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake about 10-15 minutes. Your potato is now soft on the inside.
- Cut it in half and scoop out some of the sweet potato on each half, forming a tiny bowl.
- Now break for a bit and enjoy a little snack of the scooped out potato flesh!
- Drop a bit of coconut oil into each hole and cover with a cracked egg.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Season with salt and pepper.