INITIAL SESSION

Do you JUST KNOW something is up even though everything is “fine” by conventional medical standards?

YOU ARE READY TO NOURISH YOURSELF DEEPLY.
You ARE a strong woman with a warrior inside, that just wants to feel good. You KNOW something has to change. Doctors cannot help you, you KNOW it has to come from within. Answers and direction is what you are craving. You’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and frustrated with all you KNOW deep inside and not being able to put it into action in your life is pissing you off.

I can help you with just that.

FIRST THINGS FIRST… YOU KNOW YOUR BODY THE BEST. REMEMBER THAT. TRUST THAT.

dd.If you have a gut feeling that something is wrong or not right, you are in the right place!

I , too, had a deep sense of knowing that something greater was causing my:

  • Migraines
  • disordered eating and
  • a constant wonder if I would be able to poop day in and day out

… yep. I went there. And I was right, after months of digging, I finally found someone who could help me! I want to be that person, that support for YOU.

Physical ailments are often noticed when we are at the point of “Oh my stars, I cannot live like this anymore.” Often times, it’s a deeply layered issue.

We often forget that we have an emotional layer and spiritual layer underneath our physical body… and our physical health penetrates these areas as well.

We cannot heal one without impacting the other. Our bodies combat all of these on a cellular level, leaving your body’s systems tangled up and beaten down.

It may look something like this…

You have been experiencing constipation and migraines for YEARSSSSSS now. You’re burning both ends of this candle. Your thoughts revolve around being weird, unlike everyone else, putting yourself down because you couldn’t hang, or poop or just feel good like everyone else around you…

That’s what it was like for me. I will tell you this— my constipation and migraines, YES they were 65% related to food, the other 35% were my thoughts, behaviors and views of myself….. yep.

I am not your typical dietitian, as I have said above.

I view the body as a whole, therefore nourishing yourself is part of a much bigger picture. There is so much more to nourishing yourself than just through food.

Ready to connect?

SCHEDULE YOUR INTUITIVE HEALTH READING AND INITIAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT SESSION

Where science meets intuition

HOW I WORK WITH CLIENTS

HOW THIS SESSION ROLLS:

We will start with an overall health review of your physical body, to get a bigger picture of what is going on, then we will discuss a plan to get you to where you want to go with your health. We will discuss any functional lab testing that may need to be done like MRT Food Sensitivity Test, DUTCH Testing, a Comprehensive Vitamin and Lipid panel will be completed before we start messing with the diet.

I do not like to shoot in the dark, this way we have everything we need to know to get started then, 3-6 months of nutrition/ life coaching follows and is based on healing and clearing up what is there.

YOUR INVESTMENT

The price for this initial session is $165, and the session will last approximately 90 minutes. If we decide we are a good fit to work together, the price of this session will be deducted from your program price. When you think about it in that context, this session is basically free if we are a good fit!

If you find yourself questioning the up-front fee for our initial session, I want to put your mind at ease. I am a rare specialist in that I work with you to heal all aspects of your life – mind, body, and soul. All areas of life are connected, so I want to get to know you beyond the Science and Nutrition side – I also want to introduce you to the Healing and Intuition side.

If you are relating to what you’ve read on my website, you can already see that my approach is unique and customized to your individual needs. Few other specialists can provide you with what I provide to my clients. I want you to look at this as an investment – an investment in yourself-because you are worth it!

Ready to get rolling in your transformation?