Page Title: Tech Tutorials
Page head: Tutorials Menu
How to edit pages
- Go to the page you need to edit and click on “Edit Page”. Or go to Dashboard > Pages > All Pages. Scroll to the page you need to edit and click on “Edit”.
- Scroll to the section of the page you need to edit and click on the grey downward arrow at the right to expand the panel.
- Click on the four green lines icon to edit the content.
- After editing click on the green “Done” button to close the content box. Then click on the upward arrow at the right to close the panel.
- Click “Update”.
How to create new pages using the template
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > All Pages > Drafts.
- Hover over “Page Template Copy (Draft)” and click DUPLICATE.
- Edit the page title and the page URL.
- Edit the page content and layout.
- Click on “Publish”.
How to add new testimonials
- Go to Dashboard > Testimonials > Add New Testimonial.
- Place the name of the client as the title. This is not displayed on the page and is used for reference only.
- Paste the highlight quote and testimonial content in the text box. Make the highlight quote an
- Important note: For testimonials that will be placed on the homepage rotation, make sure the content is 2 – 3 lines only.
- Scroll down to Testimonial Information section and type the name of the client in the Client Name box and the designation in the Position box (if applicable). These are the details that will be displayed below the testimonial.
- Scroll up to the Testimonial Category and click the appropriate category:
- Home Testimonial :: Testimonials that are displayed in the rotator on the homepage
- Success Stories :: Testimonials that are displayed in the Success Stories page
- Click “Publish”.
- Testimonials on the Success Stories page are placed in ascending order and new testimonials automatically appear on top of the page, under the Featured Testimonial.
- If you need a testimonial to appear in a specific order, change the date of the testimonial to be ahead of the date of the testimonial that you want it to precede.
- To embed a single testimonial to a page, go to Testimonials > All Testimonials then copy the Shortcode of the testimonial you want to embed. Example: [ single_testimonial id=2859 ]
Style Guide + Shortcodes
This is Headline 1
This is Headline 2
This is Headline 3
This is Heading 4
This is Heading 5
This is Heading 6
HEADING + HIGHLIGHT COLORS
#a50583 = headings, h1, h2, h3
#380347 = taglines, h4, h5, h6
#eee6f1 = light text for dark backgrounds
Important: Remove the space after the first bracket [ for the shortcode to work.
[pbutton link=”http://www.colleen-mccarthy.com/”] PURPLE BUTTON [/pbutton]
Code: [ pbutton link="http://linkyouneed.com"] CALL TO ACTION [/pbutton][gbutton link=”http://www.colleen-mccarthy.com/”] CENTERED GOLD BUTTON [/gbutton]
Code: [ gbutton link="http://linkyouneed.com"] CALL TO ACTION [/gbutton][lpbutton link=”http://www.colleen-mccarthy.com/”] LARGE PURPLE BUTTON [/lpbutton]
Code: [ lpbutton link="http://linkyouneed.com"] CALL TO ACTION [/lpbutton][lgbutton link=”http://www.colleen-mccarthy.com/”] LARGE GOLD BUTTON [/lgbutton]
Code: [ lgbutton link="http://linkyouneed.com"] CALL TO ACTION [/lgbutton]